The Story of Emmie-Rose

This is the story of a little girl that came into this world way ahead of schedule. Now fighting day by day until she can be home with her family. This is Emmie's story. From 23 weeks old on...

Friday, November 10, 2006

Nov 10, 2006 My Due Date

HI Everyone,

Please light a Candle today for 66 minutes in Memory of Our Sweet Emmie-Rose!! In Her short life She impacted alot of lives that She will be a Forever Memory in those Hearts.

Long time no talk I see. Okay, here I am , Today "is" My Due Date. Emmie-Rose Payton J.B. Yannella is the name We chose for Our Fourth Precious Angel. She weighed in at 1 pound 5 ounces and was 11 3/4 inches long. Beautiful head of dark hair and pretty button nose and cute little lips to match.

As most of You are aware, Our Precious Sweet Emmie-Rose was born way before Her time. She was the Sweetest Baby Girl a parent could ask for. She fought and fought and fought and never complained a bit when the Nurses had to work with Her. She endured ALOT of stuff in Her short little life that She led. God brought Emmie-Rose here early for a reason and through Her alot of lives have been touched. She was such an enjoyable Baby Girl. She would squeeze Our fingers, She would look up with those adorable baby blue eyes, and would suck on Her "Binkie" for a few minutes loving every minute of it. She enjoyed eating alot. She loved laying on her Tummie and trying to crawl out of Her "crib". She also loved Mommy holding Her. If She was having a not so great day, Mommy could hold Her and She would feel better.

The Day You went away
Was a very sad day
It hurt beyond belief
To know I couldnt hold You again
To be without You for evermore
To never see You grow up
To hear You cry Your first cry
To hear You laugh Your first laugh
To see You play with toys
To watch You crawl around
To see You eat "real" food
To hear you say " I Love You Mommy"
Baby Girl, I Love You soo very much
I miss You more than words can say
I will Never Forget You Sweet Princess
Love Always and Forever, Mommy
Rest In Peace
11/10/2006

7 Comments:

  • At 11/10/2006 02:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a beautiful poem. For such a beautiful girl.

     
  • At 11/10/2006 08:34:00 PM, Blogger Angoraknitter said…

    (((hugs))) I'll light that candle

     
  • At 11/11/2006 01:40:00 AM, Blogger Munkeesmama said…

    Thank you for the update. I still check in here daily looking forward to them. I will light a candle for her alhough it is one day past. Would you mind sharing more picture with us. I'm sure everyone would love to see them as we mourn her loss and your due date...

     
  • At 11/11/2006 11:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For your Precious Emmie-Rose



    It broke our hearts to lose you,
    But you did not go alone
    For part of us went with you
    The day God called you home

     
  • At 11/12/2006 01:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chris and Stephanie:
    As an OB/GYN I am so sorry for your loss. We will ask Emmie Rose to intercede for our parents who faced a similar situation as you did. She will be an angel for all of us, reminding us of how short our lives on earth actually are.
    We are praying for you at our Center.

     
  • At 11/15/2006 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Jasmine said…

    Stephanie~

    I am so sorry that you have to deal with this. I wish I would have checked in last friday. I will light a candle on saturday for her so that I can keep it going for 66 min or maybe more.

    My little angel was born in December (2 months ahead of his due date) and I went through the same thing on my due date even though he didnt go to heaven till after my due date. I miss him so much and if there is anything I can do for you let me know.

    Jasmine

    my email address is jasmineleanne04@yahoo.com

     
  • At 11/23/2006 06:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God Bless! Remembering on your due date is a hard thing. I know that was a sad day for me when I went thru it with my Madison.

    Saying prayers for you and thinking of Emmie-Rose.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home