The Story of Emmie-Rose

This is the story of a little girl that came into this world way ahead of schedule. Now fighting day by day until she can be home with her family. This is Emmie's story. From 23 weeks old on...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

August 5th - Visit Day

A quiet day... Brought all the kids up to see Emmie-Rose. Everyone got to see her.
Brenden stood up on the step stool and told his sister he loved her and blew her a kiss.

The kids left with Nana and Papa. Stephanie and I talked with the Neurosurgeon about what was going to happen on Monday with her surgery. They are planning on putting a small tap in her head where they can drain excess spinal fluid and release pressure.

Called it an early night. Picked up the kids, went home and heated up dinner then crashed. I was going to stay up and blog and fell asleep. Body had enough.
Yesterday took a lot out of us with all the stress of moving etc.

I took my palm pilot out of my file cabinet and dusted it off. I'm using it to journal while at the hospital now. Getting my notes down now instead of waiting to find time in front of the pc, which is hardly ever. Hit the hot sync button and I'm golden.

Sorry about this week...
It was back to 40 hours at work along with school 2 nights a week on top of visits to the hospital. I was baked… Stick a fork in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home