The Story of Emmie-Rose

This is the story of a little girl that came into this world way ahead of schedule. Now fighting day by day until she can be home with her family. This is Emmie's story. From 23 weeks old on...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

July 30th - A rest day

Today was kind of a chill day.

The kids were invited to a birthday party for our friends.
We went there for a while and they offered to watch the kids
while we went up and visited. Thank You!
I had to start back to work tonight so we could not visit
long.

My Hope Clinic Family was soo cool they dropped off a meal
today for us.. This is a huge help! What a blessing!
With all the running, its hard to keep up
with cooking every day.

Thanks to all my Comcast Family for the baby items
and to Stephanie at Comcast for organizing some frozen pre-made
meals as well.

Thanks to my Stephanie's parents for helping with the kids and
tons of other things!

Gramps ordered the tuner card we need for the computer
to turn our Emmie-Rose video into mpeg files for
everyone to watch so stay tuned for that!

Its heart warming that others have stepped up to help.
We have a long road ahead, everyone that has helped
has made the road much easier to travel.

We thank you for all your support, love, and
especially your prayers!


Chris

4 Comments:

  • At 8/01/2006 06:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chris & Stephanie --

    My mom and Diane have been keeping me updated on the progress of Emmie-Rose. I am thinking of all of you and keeping you in my prayers. What a miracle baby she is! I'll keep checking in to see her progress. My best to all --

    Sue Anderson (Your cuz)

     
  • At 8/01/2006 02:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! I just found this website so now can keep updated. You just love to keep things exciting, don't you Steph?!

    Grow Emmie! Grow!

     
  • At 8/02/2006 10:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nana & Papa are so glad Emmie-Rose is here and doing so well!! We love to read fairy tales & Bible stories to her. Zabrina, MacKenzye & Brenden have been so sweet & loving towards their new sister. It is still hard to believe she is here and so quickly.Steph & Chris are very lucky to have such caring & wonderful friends & family for support. Thank you for all you have done and your prayers for our Emmie-Rose. Please keep praying for her and for all of us as we travel this new, unknown but exciting road. Pam & Al Brendtke

     
  • At 9/18/2006 08:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! You don't know me, but I saw you mentioned St. Joseph's hospital.. well I used to go to Towson and I lived right around the corner. I just wanted to let you know that you precious little girl and your whole family is in our prayers. I have a baby, and I couldn't imagine going through what you're going through.. and staying so faithful all the while. God will see you through this, He is generous and magnificent and wonderful. He does not put any trials before us that we don't have the potential to overcome. So hang in there... I'm confident that God will see you and your family through this.

    aleclare23@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home