The Story of Emmie-Rose

This is the story of a little girl that came into this world way ahead of schedule. Now fighting day by day until she can be home with her family. This is Emmie's story. From 23 weeks old on...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

July 29 - Another New Condo!

What a big weekend. Emmie-Rose got her new Condo this weekend.
Must be nice to get a new 33k house ever seven days. lol

Mommy got to hold her last weekend. This weekend was Daddy's turn.
Its amazing how tiny she really is. The blanket she was swaddled in
was bigger then her. She was looking up at me and all I could think
about was taking her home to play with her brother and sisters.
I love them all dearly.

I had to run to the store later than night and snuck back up to the
hospital while Stephanie got everyone else into bed at home.

I was able to check her temp and do a poop-patrol on her.
All her nurses comment that she pee's like a little wild woman.
I would too if I was given that many fluids. Too funny.

After we got the new diper change, I read her a story, The 5 little kittens,
until she fell asleep.

Love you Emmie-Rose. Sweet Dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home