The Story of Emmie-Rose

This is the story of a little girl that came into this world way ahead of schedule. Now fighting day by day until she can be home with her family. This is Emmie's story. From 23 weeks old on...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 16th 1 Day Old!!!


Okay Everyone, I have been SUPER Busy lately (as if you didnt know that)LOL So I have a few minutes to post some entries from last week. I have been journaling at the hospital that I am going to post here. So as You read, watch the dates as I am starting from the beginning.

Today, Emmie-Rose had a Head Ct done, there is some bleeding on the brain, clotting can help this get better. I saw the nurse (C) and the RT change her Bed and really take Great care of her. Took Z to see her "Baby Sis" for the second time and took pictures of them together. My Milk Supply started coming in today. Though She can't have any milk yet, I am going to start pumping and freezing it for her.

Please Continue to Pray that Our "Baby Princess" will start going and getting better and will come home soon!!!! :)

More Updates to Come!!

Love
Stephanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home